Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review - U.S. Wellness Meats

First view of the package
Two weeks ago, I ordered lots of meat from U.S. Wellness Meats.  I placed my order on Sunday the 10th and the meat was at my front door by 11am on the 13th!  I played it risky and did not come home from work to put my meat away until after 4pm.  Everything was still happily frozen!  There was a very thick Styrofoam cooler protecting my frozen meats inside of a cardboard box.  Everything was packaged beautifully.  Here are all of the items I purchased:







Beef bacon - delish!
Bison jerky - absolutely amazing!  I cannot wait to order more!
Ground pork.  




Pork tenderloin roast - two pack, 1 lb each.
Spicy beef jerky and pemmican sticks.  I was so excited about the pemmican sticks but I am not in love.  Maybe I will give them another try but I am not a fan of the texture.


My meats were delivered on time, extremely fresh tasting, and competitively priced.  I am in love with U.S. Wellness Meats and I will definitely order from them in the future!

1 comment:

  1. We don't like pemican either, but their meat sticks are FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete